It would be advisable to try out some of the offered features if you are new to a free cloud hosting service before committing to a certain service provider. There are several companies that offer free cloud server hosting. Not all of them can be trusted or are secure.
In this post, we go through a few of the top cloud hosting service companies. They are without a doubt the best in the business, and the service may be expanded as demand for hosting rises.
People looking for free cloud hosting frequently look for providers that don’t demand a credit card throughout the signup process. Most businesses that ask for a credit card do so to verify the identity of the person utilizing their services; they never have any intention of billing the customer for the services provided.
What is a Free Cloud Server?
The free option from a paid cloud server provider is the greatest option for a cloud server that operates reliably. In this manner, the user receives first-hand knowledge of what to anticipate when switching to a fully paid service when the need arises. When testing out the free cloud servers of well-known players in the cloud market, the transition from a free cloud server plan is also simpler.
Consequently, a free cloud server is a test server provided by businesses that offer commercial hosting, and it is typically a temporary arrangement. With cloud hosting services, a trial term of three days to a year is conceivable. The majority of service providers let customers switch to a paid service before the trial period expires.
The ability for the data to be automatically deleted from the servers after the trial or free time has ended has been a feature. It is advised to migrate the data to other servers before the trial period expires if the user is hesitant to switch to a paying plan after the free plan expires.
It would be wise to first check out the credentials of the service being offered rather than choosing the most practical or straightforward-looking free cloud solution. Wherever possible, it would also be beneficial to examine the operating system’s compatibility.
How do I go to a cloud server that is free?
It is necessary to register with one of the service providers described in this article in order to use the free cloud server.
It is usual to request credit card information, and occasionally the service provider may request bank account information. To confirm the customer’s identification and provide the customer peace of mind that they won’t be charged during the free trial, it is necessary to do this.
After completing the sign-up process, the user is allowed to use the facility as much as the free user agreement permits. The customer has the choice to switch to a premium plan at any moment during the free trial if they believe the service entirely satisfies their needs.
It’s critical to comprehend the scope of the service offered by the provider before registering for a free cloud hosting server.
If the initial server isn’t up to par, moving the data to another one is a fairly laborious process. Selecting a preferred service provider upfront is the safest course of action.
Free Cloud Hosting Service Providers
Kamatera is a free-to-use service despite not having a lifetime free plan. The 30-day free trial is sufficient to familiarize with the working of the cloud hosting service, and the customer can have times beyond the free usage can be had at very affordable plans.
Since the package charges by the hour, it is cost-effective for most users after the free period. The costing leads to greater scalability as it is possible to have just the right amount of server space at any time. Even for the free use period on the free cloud hosting service, a dedicated account manager ensures that the user has help at hand whenever he needs it.
The key features of the Kamatera areas are listed below.
- With just a minute to set up an account, the customer can get to using it in no time at all.
- There are 13 data centers spread right across the globe, making it one of the most accessible ones. A high degree of redundancy is built into the system and provides the fastest speeds available.
- Kamatera comes with a static IP that is free to every user. The free static IP lowers acquiring an IP from the service provider.
- For just a small sum of money, it is possible to have a backup server, and the data backed up every day. The backup server is located off-site, which makes it highly secure.
With five different hosting plans to choose from, purchasing is flexible. The starter plan is completely free to use for life. Onboarding takes just a few minutes, and the user is ready to go in no time at all. You don’t have to feed in the credit card details for the free-to-use package, and it just takes an email verification to start.
Root access is not available with free cloud hosting, and users have to depend on the interface to do the configurations. There are several limitations to this approach, but the good thing is that it makes getting the cloud going rather simple to do affair.
The key features of GearHost are listed below.
- The cloud hosting plans are free to use. It is possible to have up to five free-to-use accounts per customer.
- With the easy-to-use interface, it takes very little time to start an account and work on the cloud.
- Each cloud hosting account is provided with active statics on its usage and capacity utilization. The dashboard lets the user see how much of the facility he is using up.
- People signing up for the free services need not be hampered by the lack of features that it has on offer. Once ready, the user is upgraded to the appropriate paid package at the person’s sweet will.
AWS is a premier cloud hosting service from Amazon and is split into three verticals: Elastic Compute (EC2), Elastic Beanstalk, and Lightsail. It is the EC2 that has a free tier that the user can use for a year. The free tier comes with limited features and aims to give the user a taste of the full paid versions.
It can run on Windows and Linus systems; it is the right match for moderate computing needs.
The key features of Amazon Web Services are:
- A general-purpose application with 1GB of RAM and produces some much-needed bursts of speed.
- The user interface on the free tier is rather slow and cumbersome but provides some terrific control to the working. So, if the person is willing to put in the hours, he can produce just the right effect.
- In addition to the base working, it is possible to charge up the AWS to much higher levels by using the premium services on offer.
- Once the user is on the free cloud server system, scaling up to a different location is simple as picking a location and specifying the speeds.
The Google Cloud offers developers a range of options to choose from. It would typically make the user feel lost for choice, and it is thus advisable to start slow and small. There is a free-to-use tier that permits the user just the right bit of freedom while at the same time giving a broader view of the possibilities on the platform.
One of the main drawbacks of Google Cloud is that it is mainly restricted to the continental United States in its rollout. So, it would be hard to get hold of bandwidth if a customer were to be located in China or, indeed, Europe.
Features of the Google Cloud hosting services are:
- On the free cloud server, the user has a range of options that allows more than just the basic hosting services.
- It can be loaded with $300 worth of credit to try out the fully-functioning system for the first-time user.
- All users of Google Cloud are provided with the support of Google services which can be substantial. There is help at hand 24×7, and few people need to step outside of this comfort zone.
- On offer is complete and seamless integration with the rest of the ecosystem provided by Google, and this is no mean feature.
Thanks for reading.