The methods for sending credit from MTN to MTN in Ghana will be discussed in this post.
This usually happens when you are in a position where there isn’t a transfer agent nearby or you don’t have any cash on you yet need credit for a critical call.
Have you ever been in a scenario where you desperately need airtime but your only option is to phone a friend or family member and ask them to send you some?
Don’t panic at all; this article will teach you three different methods for sending credit from one MTN number to another.
How to give MTN credit to others using Me2U
Before you may send credit to others, you must first activate the service; click here to learn how.
- *198# is the number to dial.
2. Option 2 – Transfer is the best option.
3. You’ll be prompted to input the receiver’s MSISDN; this is the phone number to which you want to send the credit.
4. Enter the cedis portion of the amount you’d like to send. For example, if you’re sending GHS5.30 to someone, type only the 5 at this point.
5. Enter the amount’s decimal value; at this point, you must also enter the pesewas portion of the money. For example, if you’re sending GHS5.30, you only need to enter 30, which represents 30 pesewas.
6. Tap OK after entering your PIN. To confirm, type 1. Your credit has been successfully sent to others. MTN Mobile Money: How to Send MTN Credit to Others
If you have an MTN Mobile Money account, you can send credit to others with ease. Make sure you have money in your Mobile Money account first, then proceed with the steps below.
- *170# is the number to dial.
2. Option 3 is Airtime & Bundle.
3. Choose one airtime slot.
4. Choose option 2: Others.
5. Fill in the amount you’d like to send.
6. Fill in your phone number.
7. Rep the number once more.
8. To confirm, enter your Mobile Money PIN.
Check this out: HOW TO MAKE FREE CALLS FOR 6 MONTHS
You’ve successfully transferred credit in the amount you specified into the box.
Please share and comment if you face any problem
Brought to you by Hotghnews.com